If you have the Flexible Freedom package (Outdoor HD Antenna and BOTH a Fire TV & Recast) plus you subscribe to the $30 Sling TV streaming service, then we have some great news for you! Sling TV has recently added a full ease of use option to integrate their streaming Cable Channels into the Amazon Fire TV Recast.
There is no extra cost for this upgrade and if you prefer you can continue to use the Sling TV app as you do now. Here is a summary, or you can also check out the video below as well.
- Ease of use integration of your Sling TV Cable channels with your Free Local Network Antenna channels!
- Integrated Grid TV “Channel Guide” with Cable and Local channels all in 1 spot.
- Options to add and view “Favorite” channels in your Channel Guide, plus filter out and delete channels you don’t want to see in the Channel Guide.
- Use the Fire TV “Voice Control” to says things like “Channel Guide” or “Watch Fox News” to get to your stuff faster!
- Update just 1 Fire TV or all of them. Start simple and testing this Sling TV easy integration on just 1 Fire TV streaming media player.
- If you prefer you will still have the ability to go directly to the Sling TV App to access your cable channels (DVR recordings are still set and viewable via the Sling TV app only).
- This new Sling TV update is in Beta so if you lose the integration, you may need to “Sync” it again or Contact Sling TV Support with issues.
We put together a quick video to show you all of these new Ease Of Use features in action. At the end of the video we show you step by step how to update and sync Sling TV to integrate it into the Fire TV Live, DVR, Channel Guide & Voice Remote for easier use!
So what are you waiting for? Check out our video for step by step setup instructions. We recommend you take advantage of these Ease Of Use options to fully integrate Sling TV into your Fire TV Grid TV Guide and Voice Remote.
Refer A Friend-make up to $400 after 3 referrals!
As a side note $20 Philo (no locals, news or sports) as well as the old $50 Playstation VUE already had this Fire TV integration (Sling TV just added it recently). So if you have an Whole Home HD Antenna for free TV and saving the most money every month is on the top of your priority list then you might want to give Sling TV a try.