Some customers have had some questions about rescanning for missing channels on TiVo. It may seem difficult but it is much simpler than you may think to get your channels 9.4, 20.1, 26.1, and 26.2. While you are watching TiVo, follow these steps:
- Click on the TiVo button at the top of the remote
- Go to TiVo settings
- Inside TiVo settings, go to Channel Settings
- Select Antenna Channel Scan
- Select Scan for New Antenna Channels
- After channel scan is complete, select Channel List
- Under the Channel List you will need to check mark 9.4, 20.1, 26.1, and 26.2 that have the asterisks (*) next to them.
- Uncheck the old 9.4, 20.1, 26.1, and 26.2.
- Press the Guide button on the TiVo remote and find the new channels (the guide for these should update within the next week)
If these steps do not seem effective and the guide doesn’t update, please contact TiVo at 877-367-8486
We hope this helps!
The freeTVEE Team