Our customers use all kinds of streaming devices including Amazon FireTV sticks. One of the most popular, and our favorite, is the Amazon FireTV Stick. Amazon’s support for these devices has been great. However, sometimes it can be challenging to find the best support options for Amazon devices. Here is the best way to get great support for your Alexa, Kindles, and FireTV devices:
If you are having issues with your Amazon FireTV devices, please follow these instructions:
- From a web browser log into your Amazon.com account
- Once you are logged into your amazon.com account, click on this link
- Select the “Devices” button at the top of the page
- Find the picture of your device and click it
- Once you have selected your device, scroll down to “Tell Us More“
- In the “Tell Us More” selection box, select “Device not working/damaged“
- Then scroll down and pick the phone support option
- Follow the prompts to enter your phone number and amazon will call you right away
Use this for support trick for any of your Amazon devices, especially your Amazon FireTV Stick.
The freeTVEE website also has a Support page that can also lead you to many other valuable resources that can troubleshoot our home streaming services.
Another great way to get support for your FireTV devices can be found in the settings. Go to the home screen of your Amazon FireTV and go to settings. and then Help. When you get to Help, then select Contact Us and select Talk with Customer Service. If your correct phone number is associated with your Amazon account then FireTV support will call you in just a few minutes. Its a pretty great customer service experience.