Get NFL Sunday Ticket & NFL Red Zone without a monthly subscription to DirecTV, Satellite or Cable-updated for 2015! Since local games are still blacked out we recommend you hook up an HD TV Antenna & get your local NFL games in top quality 1080 High Definition for FREE. While using a Media Center PC is still the best & most flexible option for streaming NFL Sunday Ticket or Red Zone, the 2015 DirecTV offer now let’s you watch on select Streaming Media Players too (SMP Comparison chart here). Let’s get right to the details of what you need to do to get NFL Sunday Ticket & NFL Red Zone 2015 without DirecTV (you do NOT need to have a monthly subscription to any Pay TV provider or DirecTV).
- Since once again this is legal and legit offer, you simply go to DirecTV’s website where you can scroll down to see all of the details and click on “Check Eligibility”.
- After hitting “Check Eligibility”, type in your Street Address on the pop up-notice the “address must match your payment method”. You need to make sure that the address you enter here is an address that can NOT get DirecTV’s regular service (apartment, university, middle of nowhere, etc.), plus the address listed needs to also be your billing address as well. If you happen to meet these requirements you are good to go! If not, it’s time to get creative… 😉 Pretty sure this isn’t going to be DirecTV sending JJ Watt out to your house to verify you can get service at your address. DirecTV just wants to make some additional money, while at the same time not alienating their existing Pay TV customers that they are gouging on a monthly basis. Do you have a friend or family member that is in an area that can’t get DirecTV, maybe it’s time to give them a call… Keep in mind you are only allowed 1 login at a time to stream NFL games.
- Remember NFL Sunday Ticket will still have the normal restrictions such as local blackouts. Once again, no big deal since freeTVEE helps you hook up an HD TV Antenna so you can get your local NFL games in top quality 1080 High Definition for FREE.
- Next you have several options to get NFL Sunday Ticket and Red Zone games from your PC to your big screen TV. Listed from “kind of a pain in the arse” to “this works awesome”: Not very glamorous or convenient but you can buy a cheap $5 HDMI cable , use a Streaming Media Player (new for 2015, but DirecTV will charge you more for NFL Sunday Ticket, or if you want the best get a dedicated Media Center PC.
- If you don’t want to pay DirecTV at all, there are less expensive alternatives… Try NFL Game Pass for a week free, which gets you access to all of the games (including Thursday, Sunday and Monday night games), after they air, plus live audio & more. If you are out of the United States (or VPN) sign up for, NFL Game Pass International for live online access to all NFL games as they happen.
- Also, if you have Verizon as a Wireless Provider you can subscribe to NFL Mobile for only $5 a month and get the full NFL Sunday Ticket plus NFL Red Zone on your Verizon Cell Phone or Tablet!
What follows is the 2013 Cord Cutter guide to getting all of the NFL Sunday Ticket and Red Zone games… Get NFL Sunday Ticket Online without DirecTV virtually for free and most importantly you do NOT need any monthly Cable or Satellite subscription! Sounds too good to be true, but I bought this myself and just tested it on several computers and my cell phone and it works! This is 100% legal-you do NOT need to have a monthly DirecTV subscription (or any Pay TV provider) nor do you need to drop an additional $300 (normal add on cost to get NFL Sunday Ticket Max). Just follow this link (click on the tan “shop now” button across from Barry Sanders) and purchase Madden NFL 25th Anniversary with NFL Sunday Ticket Max on Amazon.com. It doesn’t matter whether you have a gaming system or not. Inside the game comes a little sheet of paper (on the right) with your User ID and Password plus instructions on where to go and how to login (it’s plays a short NFL video once you successfully login). I even left the game box sealed and grabbed the sheet with the codes from the inside by slightly pulling it apart. Since the game is good as new, you can sell it back (minus the NFL offer) and recoup almost all of the money you just spent to buy it-$100 for the Anniversary minus $60 for the Standard=only $40 for NFL Sunday Ticket Online without DirecTV. Heck even if you pay for DirecTV every month this is still the cheapest way to get NFL Sunday Ticket Max. Seems like a good option if you are involved in the TWC/CBS blackout and can’t get CBS.
Please realize that without DirecTV this only works on computer, tablet or phone. Don’t let that discourage you though since we can help you utilize several methods to get this content from your computer to your big screen TV. Not very glamorous but you can buy a cheap $5 HDMI cable , use Google’s new $35 Chromecast Device, or for the solution that will work the best, get a dedicated Media Center PC. It also has the normal restrictions such as local blackouts. Once again, no big deal since freeTVEE helps you hook up an HD TV Antenna so you can get your local NFL games in top quality High Definition for FREE (this also gets you better quality HD than what your Pay TV provider charges you for). This little tidbit comes from the FAQ on the Amazon Product Page:
Do I need a DirecTV subscription to access NFL Sunday Ticket Online? No, it’s not necessary to have a DirecTV subscription. Each Anniversary Edition includes a code that can be redeemed to access the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.
Seems like DirecTV wants to keep this a secret since it isn’t really publicized anywhere. Maybe they don’t want to piss off their existing customers that pay over $100 every month for TV plus $300 extra for NFL Sunday Ticket Max or maybe they don’t want to upset the networks? Either way, we didn’t have the budget to hire the Manning brothers to rap F.O.Y.P. (football on your phone), so this blog post will have to do… You can quickly click below to share this post with friends and family, and don’t forget to “Subscribe and Connect” with freeTVEE for the latest on how this works and any other future finds in the world of free TV and electronics! I have no reason to believe this will not work come game time since it specifically states on the website that you do NOT need to have DirecTV, but I will be testing this out and will update this blog post on Friday 8/30 (after the cell phone/tablet preseason test run), and Sunday 9/8 (start of the NFL season) to let everyone know how it goes.
UPDATE 8/30-Streamed a few games on the 4G network from my smartphone last night and everything worked ok. I was able to login to the DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket App and choose whatever game I wanted to watch, just like you would expect-F.O.Y.P! For only $40, I am more than happy with this purchase. I will post another update here on 9/8 after logging into the online version as well.
UPDATE 9/8-Streamed like a gem today and looked just fine on the 65″ HDTV connected to the Media Center PC! I would say the HD quality is not quite as good as the 1080 HD from my HD TV antenna when watching local NFL games-this is still the best way to watch your local NFL team live in High Definition. The NFL Red Zone internet stream hooked to my big screen was still pretty impressive, in HD and looked great-probably just as good as if you payed for DirecTV and watched it in HD on your TV directly. Login was as expected, through the normal DirecTV online customer interface-even though I am obviously not a customer… 😉 The Red Zone Channel is awesome, the User Interface worked well to easily switch between games, and I didn’t really have any buffering all day. Over all I am very happy with my streaming experience and think this NFL Sunday Ticket and Red Zone deal is the best one I have ever seen. I basically got it almost free after selling the game itself back, and I never paid a dime to DirecTV!
UPDATE 9/8-It appears this awesome deal has sold out on Amazon (unless they get more)-I did see a few filter over on Amazon under the Standard edition as used. I did also see several Anniversary editions on Ebay too. If all else fails I would just sign up for NFL Game Rewind for only $40, which gets you access to all of the games (including Thursday, Sunday and Monday night games), after they air. If you are out of the United States sign up for, NFL Game Pass for live online access to all NFL games. There is also a 100% FREE NFL Fantasy Football offer here or a deal for only $4 to stream the rest of the MLB season online. If anyone else has found a good way to get NFL games please leave a comment so we can update this post!
UPDATE 9/23-Amazon has the Madden game/NFL Sunday Ticket/Red Zone Deal again!!! It now says “In stock on 9/29″, so we are back in business, but who knows for how long-it does seem to switch back and forth between Unavailable and In Stock… I have been using this every weekend now for the last 3 weeks and love it. It is full access via DirecTV’s UI to Sunday Ticket and Red Zone, even though you do NOT need to be a DTV customer.